The Student Book contains assignments, instructions, engaging source texts, blank outlines, checklists, sample compositions, and clever vocabulary cards. The Teacher’s Manual includes creative lesson planning tips, vocabulary quizzes, and answer keys.
- Offering two semesters of lessons, this course works through all nine structural models of the IEW Syllabus.
- Each lesson gives a clear writing assignment with a detailed checklist of Structure and Style requirements.
- These lessons utilize source texts touching on people and events in world history from Gutenberg to the twenty-first century.
- The Student Book comes with illustrated vocabulary cards to help students remember definitions.
- An optional literature component studies novels that integrate with the historical topics used for writing assignments.
These lessons are designed to be used by an instructor who has been through the Teaching Writing: Structure and Style seminar, either live or on DVD.
Note: The Student Resource Packet is a necessary component of this course.This supplemental resource is included with your purchase as an e-book for you to download and print, or you may purchase it printed with a binder here. (If you did not place your order online through our website, please check the copyright page for download information.)
Need extra student books? Click here.